What is the message your label is giving?
Consumers shopping for products might not realize the influence that labels have they decide to either buy your product or shelve it.
That is why your business should have custom labels and branded designs for a unique, eye-catching, and distinctive identity that customers can easily recognize.
The first steps to consider
What are some things that make the best label? What will really catch someone’s eye while also defining your business? Here are some things to consider:
- Color matching with pleasing tones should always be a top priority. Brands like Coca-Cola, Lays, and Ritz all have a distinct color combination that can be easily recognized.
- Design layout–less is more in this case. Fewer words and a perfectly crafted layout will bring in a customer, so remember to choose the best wording and layout of your design.
- Yes, even a label needs to be considered on quality. For a potential new customer, the quality of the label reflects the quality of the product inside.
Of course, there are many other things to take into consideration that are a bit more technical: what kind of adhesive will be best for your label? What kind of material should you use to best display your brand? How much is this all going to cost?
Columbine Label offers extensive technical knowledge of label products with a wide variety of choices suitable for any label application. You could say that the quality and service that is provided by Columbine Label really sticks with their clients.
What can you find at Columbine Label?
- Custom product labels
- Pressure-sensitive labels
- Shrink sleeve labels and application
- Tags with and without adhesive
- Flexible packaging (stick packs)
- Digital printing
- Variable data and personalization
- Various choices of adhesives, materials, and liners
- Bar code and QR code labels (augmented reality)
- Embossed labels
- Foil Stamped labels
- Roll Labels for hand or auto application
- Sheeted Labels
Custom labels can be made to withstand the wear and tear of shipping, customer handling, and everything in-between. Also, Columbine Label offers an in-house pre-press graphics department to ensure top-notch print quality.
Columbine Label will measure your bottles and assist in making your artwork print-ready, all to ensure that only the highest quality, best fitting labels will be created and produced.
Why Columbine Label?
Columbine Label has been in business since 1988 and is committed to top-of-the-line service and quality, staying up to date with industry-leading, state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
Send in a request for a quote today and get ready to get more of YOUR products purchased!
It is about time your products start really sticking out!