Being designated an “essential service” carries significant weight in times of crises. That’s why Columbine Label is privileged to be able to help our essential food, beverage and healthcare clients meet the vital needs of our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a label and packaging print provider, we take our role in supporting the supply chain very seriously. Our presses are running at full capacity to keep up with demand while we maintain the highest safety standards internally and externally:
- Ensuring that raw materials suppliers adhere to SAFE practices
- Limiting delivery drivers to dock access only
- Restricting facility-access to employees only
- Ensuring employees maintain a 6-foot distance at all times
- Requiring that employees experiencing any sign of illness stay home
- Providing curbside Will-Call pickups, available upon request
With all that you have to be concerned about under the current circumstances, the level of safety, quality and service provided by Columbine Label is one thing you never have to worry about.
It’s our 6-foot assurance to you.